|Careers at XONE
/ Junior Software Engineer
|Join a dynamic, motivated and passionate engineering team at a Silicon Valley startup developing sophisticated wireless communication products. XONE Technology is seeking an entry-level software engineer who will be responsible for designing and implementing real-time processing software and user-interfaces for cutting-edge communications systems. XONE Technology is committed to crafting high performance, elegant solutions. XONE offers a modern open collaborative work environment, flexible work schedules, and provides a generous benefits package. Stock equity is available to candidates with directly relevant experience and leadership experience. Make an impact in a growing engineering technology company located in the heart of the Silicon Valley.
• The position is for the development for software modules using a variety of programming languages including but not limited to C, C++, and Python in Linux and Microsoft Windows environments
• In addition, the position will involve support in other aspects of the software/systems engineering process including requirements definition, architecture and design definition, and development of integration and test approaches
• The chosen candidate will be involved in all phases of the product development lifecycle: R&D, prototyping, design, implementation, integration and test, system delivery, and product support
• XONE provides an open and collaborative work environment, the candidate must be comfortable working as a member of an agile and interactive team
• 0-5 years relevant industry experience
• Minimum BSEE, MSEE desired, in computer science, computer engineering and/or communications engineering
• Experience coding in high-level languages such as C/C++, and scripting languages such as Python
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• US citizenship and eligibility to obtain a security clearance required
Copyright © 2021 XONE Technology, Inc . All Rights Reserved.